If you don't have a device, you are welcome to track your non-Grokker workouts using the FitBit app.
To track these workouts, please follow these directions:
- Through your account settings in Grokker, make sure you have your Fitbit connected to Grokker.
- Download the Fitbit app onto your mobile device through either either the App Store or Google Play.
- Open the Fitbit app on your mobile device.
- Click the "+" at the bottom of the screen.
- Click "Track Exercise".
- On the top of the next screen, leave this at "Track" ... do not change to "Log".*
- Next to "Walk" you can select this to change your workout to "Run", "Hike", or "Walk". Although this may not be the exact activity that you are doing, select one of these.
- To start your workout, click on "Start" (this feature works similar to a stopwatch).
- Once you are done working out, click "Pause".
- Hold down "Finish" until your screen updates.
*If you select "Log" and enter your activity, this is counted as a "manually" entered activity, and Grokker does not sync manually entered workouts.
Your workout will automatically be synced to Grokker. You may then find this workout under your "I Did This" tab on Grokker.