The Grokker app has both primary and secondary navigation. The primary navigation is the left pull out menu and has the following options:
- Home - Videos recommended for you based on the topics you follow and the videos you watch.
- Browse - Choose a category (yoga, fitness, cooking, or mind) in the secondary navigation across the top of the screen to browse videos and subtopics in that category. This area displays the newest videos, related programs, trending videos, experts, collections and more.
- My Videos - All the videos you care about. Use the secondary navigation across the top of the screen to select between recently watched videos, tracked videos ("I Did This"), Collections you have created, and videos you have loved.
- My Schedule - Click on a date on your calendar to see what videos you've done on a particular day or which upcoming video(s) you have scheduled.
- Settings - This area will bring you to FAQs, tell you which version of Grokker you are using, and give you the option to Sign Out.