To change your username or email address on file,
- Click your avatar in the top right corner and select "Account Settings."
- Click "Edit" next to "Name" to change how your name is displayed in Grokker.
- Click "Edit" next to "Email" to change what email address is listed.
- In the top section, click "change address"
- In order to change your email address, you will need to enter your current password.
For consumers, once your email address is changed, you will use this as your new username to log-in.
For enterprise users who use an SSO, changing your email address will simply change where your email is sent to.