Once you have created a Grokker account there are several ways you can organize your videos - you may love a video to track your favorite Grokker content, save a video to watch later, add a video to one of your custom collections, claim an "I Did This" to record your progress on Grokker, or download a video to watch offline.
- Follow an Expert to get updates when new videos are added.
- Love a video to keep track of your favorite Grokker videos.
- Schedule a video to watch on a later day.
- Create a Collection to organize videos for a specific purpose like “Morning Yoga Routines."
- Tap “I Did This” when you have completed the exercise, yoga routine, mindfulness activity, or recipe to track your progress.
- Download a video so you may watch when you don't have an internet connection.
When you Love, Save, Collect, or Download a video it will appear on the My Videos tab. Once you have navigated to My Videos, choose the corresponding tab at the top of the screen to find your video.
Please sign in to leave a comment.